But it’s not a great tag to look through because “pinto” is slang for “penis” in Portuguese. Be aware it’s quite a nsfw tag.
i’ve been shipping you for four years and a half i don’t think you understand how much i need you to get your shit together
#everyone: I don’t ship rpf #everyone: oh #everyone: shit #pinto #it’S ALWAYss spRIngTimE #about me
1. Does the image show only part(s) of a sexualized person’s body?BMW
2. Does the image present a sexualized person as a stand-in for an object?
3. Does the image show sexualized persons as interchangeable?
4. Does the image affirm the idea of violating the bodily integrity of a sexualized person who can’t consent?
5. Does the image suggest that sexual availability is the defining characteristic of the person?
6. Does the image show a sexualized person as a commodity that can be bought and sold?
Red Tape Shoes
Not sure if I’ve reblogged this before but it’s worth it if I have because so many people get this wrong.
so grossAn excellent list with examples to better understand sexual objectification.
perfect. Use this the next time you think tom hiddlestone is being objectified.
Lunsford, in case you check my blog again, here is more info for you to read up on.
if u dont unironically like at least a few high school musical songs you are lying